This website is provided by Canadian Muslim Women's Institute (CMWI) (Brand name for CMWI) and may be used for informational purposes only. By using the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions, if you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions please do not use the website.
CHANGES ON THE WEBSITE
MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
If any of the services requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form. You also will choose a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify CMWI immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. CMWI will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by CMWI or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else's account at any time, without the permission of the account holder.
TRADEMARKS AND IT'S USAGE
The CMWI's logo is a trademark of CMWI, which may be registered. You can not use the logo or the site design or the trademark displayed on the site without our prior consent.
If you elect to register to use the CMWI's Service , you agree to: provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the CMWI's service's registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, CMWI has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the CMWI's Service (or any portion thereof).
USE OF SERVICES
You acknowledge that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such content originated. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise transmit via the CMWI's service. CMWI does not control all of the content posted via the CMWI's service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the CMWI service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will CMWI be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the CMWI's service.
YOU AGREE TO NOT USE THE CMWI'S SERVICE TO :
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION
See CMWI's Privacy statement relating to the collection and use of information through this Web Site.