Employment Programs - Child Care Skills Training
Home | Employment Programs | Child Care Skills Training
Child Care Skills Training
This program helps participants to gain knowledge and experience to work in the child care field.
What to expect?
- This is a 6-week training program.
- This program is run 3 times a year. Contact us at any time to be added to the participant waiting list.
- Graduates will receive English language classes, employment services, CPR/First Aid training and certificate, and Manitoba Food Handlers training and certificate.
- Permanent Resident Women
- Actively looking for employment
- Canadian Language Benchmark of 4+ (Can read, write and converse in English)
- Able to attend full time for the entire training period
To learn more about this employment training, please call our office at 204 943 8539.